CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

seriously, z0uk was SOOOO empty. i think everyone was at m0s.

guess what happened??!! I TRIPPED WHILE GETTING OUTTA THE CAR. YES.... I FELL.... THANK GOODNESS Z0UK WAS SO EMPTY. WHICH MEANS NO ONE WAS NEAR THE VALET AREA. WHICH MEANS.... ONLY THOSE IN THE CAR SAW ME... ERRRR... FALLING. YES... VERY EM-BREESSSS-SING. (THE MAMBO WAY OK)

my knee hurts!! :((

and then outside z0uk.. i saw my cousin and his gf.
(while b was about to hug me)
d: I TRIPPED WHILE GETTING OUTTA THE CAR!!! DAMN PAISEH. MY KNEE HURTS!!!
b: (drunk) YOU CAN NEVER BEAT MINE. JUST NOW, I FELL OFF THE BAR STOOL.... AT MEMBERS......
d: what??????!!!! then? then??
b: then i tried to act like..... i fell on purpose laH. im so gone.

HAHAHHA.

anyway grandma's boy is a hilarious movie. the milkmaid, the weed.... haha.

i met the most racist taxi uncle ever. everything that came outta his mouth that was about indians and malays went like.... "fuck them lor. jian ren." blahblah...... i couldnt stop laughing.

cat, dinner behind posb tmr?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home